- This is a personal biography written by the happiclap content house, with your narration of the story of the person you wish to gift this to.
- The book is designed in a way it makes a portrait of the person of the book when all the leaves are put together.
- The Content/Summary of the story of the one for the biography is received, discussed with you, and then re-written into chapters.
- The Cover Page is designed to form a portrait of the person in a unique way.
- Available in both B/W theme and Colored cover versions.
- More about your gift:
- The “Portrait Biography” is a one of a kind gift designed to embellish the thought of giving someone a really special note of their presence to you.
- It is exclusively written with the description/messages collected from you about the person.
- A creative-designed gift made with great care and skill putting hours of effort in fine detail to make the perfect gift for your loved one.
- Making chapters of the various important stages of their life together as a book would make it one of the most valuable gifts someone could ever receive.
- Suitable to gift your elders, best friend, siblings, parents, superiors, and of course, the love of your life.
- An unforgettable experience of a gift, every time they open it.
- Recommended from the out of the box and best-picked collection of Happiclap.
- We would need the following for customization of “Portrait Biography”:
- One Picture for the Cover design.
- Name of the person for the Cover design.
- Short story/Biography/Description of the person to fill the design of 12 pages.
- Every gift from the Happiclap collection is completely customizable and exclusively designed. For any kind of queries or custom requirements and changes, you can contact us on +919494313294 on WhatsApp or e-mail us your content at [email protected].
- You can share the pictures/text required for customization on the order confirmation page next to the payment page.
- Dimensions of the book: 20x13x0.5 in cms.
- The biography book is made in 12-13 pages to fit into the design of the portrait.
- Verified and checked for quality. Sealed in multi-level packaging for safety.
Rithwick Joseph is the most looked up program analyst and one of the high performing developers of Accenture inc. He is also one of the inspirable I-Don’t-know-what-I-learn engineers CBIT has ever produced. Spending most of his youth searching for pokemon in bushes, Rithwick is a 23-year-old ardent guy who is always up for the thrills of life.
Chapter 1: The Nimble Kid
Joseph Kevin and Hema Joseph were the parents of Rithwick. Born on the 7th of September 1995, He was always a charged child taken over by curiosity which drove him to the places where someone should probably not go. His Schooling was at a convent, most of it was residential where even though he missed his parents, he got to make great friends. He passed his schooling in 2010, with a that’s-fine-I- can-work-at-McD Merit.
Chapter 2: Young Man
Chapter 12: NeverStops.
But there’s one thing his story implies strong from all these years.
That is Rithwick doesn’t stop.
He took time to walk but he learned not to stop.
He learned how to laugh, and even made sure it’s infectious.
He sure isn’t the one the town talks about yet, but he does not have any plans not to try.
Like they always say,
“Great things take time to happen”
No, it ain’t. I’m sure this guy makes it to a much interesting biography with his life!
Wishing for the best years ahead,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITHWICK