- Story/Messages for your loved one printed on Manuscripts.
- Mandala Art and the Names are designed on the cover, Messages are inside, to script your love in ancient style on the Manuscripts.
- The corroded look of a gift, like a message from the ages.
- Available in two variants of written content, one is with your messages on the cards and the other one would be with the star and stone details of the person, derived from the Name and Birthdate. Demo content is provided here, after specifications.
- More about your gift:
- The “Messages in Manuscripts” is a message gift to your loved one in an ancient theme.
- Makes a great choice of a gift for your anniversaries, birthdays, or any good day to cherish your relations. Suitable to gift your best friend, siblings, parents, and of course, the love of your life.
- A handcrafted gift made with great care and skill putting hours of effort in fine detail and vintage processing the papers to make the perfect gift for your loved one.
- A loveable vintage tour of messages as they go! An unforgettable experience of a gift.
- Recommended from the out of the box and original collections of Happiclap.
- We would need the following for customization:
- Names of the couple.
- 6-8 Messages for cards.
- You can share the messages/text required for customization on the order confirmation page next to the payment page.
- Every gift from the Happiclap collection is completely customizable and exclusively designed. For any kind of queries or custom requirements and changes, you can contact us on +919494313294 on WhatsApp or e-mail us your content at [email protected].
- Dimensions of the product: 17*7 in cms
- The product is made of processed vintage sheets for the ancient and roughly corroded look.
- The standard design comes with 6-8 cards, and names on the Title card. More number of cards or the size of those can be customized with an effective price change.
- Verified and checked for quality. Sealed in multi-level packaging for safety.
Sample content inside the manuscripts:
- Good times were those where we sat doing nothing but staring.
- Did I ever tell you that the best part of me was always you?
- If it weren’t for you, I would not have found so many reasons to smile.
- We always were a piece of beautiful music, which I would forever listen to.
- I believe our story is always written in the stars, golden letters. And for you, that’s how far I would go to correct anything that seems wrong with those words <3
- Happy Birthday Shreshta <3