- Your story background with vintage processed pictures and pendants on a personalized classy frame.
- Your moments or a message is layered as the background to the pendants with your pictures from your good times.
- Pin your most memorable times to your wall as you relive them.
- More about your gift:
- The “Retro Pendant Storyboard” is a fancy-vintage gift of pictures and a message in a retro style on an A3 sized frame.
- Suitable to gift your best friend, siblings, parents, and of course, the love of your life, for anniversaries, birthdays, and any other special occasions.
- A handcrafted gift made with great care and skill putting hours of effort in fine detail to make the perfect gift for your loved one.
- A loveable fancy little tour of pictures and your message as they look at it on the wall each time!
- Recommended from the best-selling and the best-picked collection of Happiclap.
- We would need the following for customization of “Retro Pendant Storyboard”.
- 8-9 Pictures.
- Short story/Message for the background.
- You can share the story/pictures for customization on the order confirmation page next to the payment page.
- Every gift from the Happiclap collection is completely customizable and exclusively designed. For any kind of queries or custom requirements and changes, you can contact us on +919494313294 on WhatsApp or e-mail us your content at [email protected]
- Dimensions of the product: 44*33 in cms, A3 size.
- Verified and checked for quality. Sealed in multi-level packaging for safety.
Demo on the frame:
– Dear Smiley,
I hope this letter finds you in good cheers. Well obviously, you’d cuz it’s your birthday. I have been waiting for this day way too much that I almost started arguing earth is flat. Whatever, how you doing? (Joey’s style) I haven’t found a lot of stuff to put in this letter to make it better special!
Okay, do you remember the time where I used to drop you home late in the nights, speeding on our favorite motorcycle? I always found you checking at my face in the mirror and every time I do, I smile and I knew you smiled too. But that’s a different thing. What I wanted to say is, I love my bike so much. I’m planning on a few more modifications in the coming week.
So on your birthday, I just wanted to make a call at midnight. But this is something really better and cool. Isn’t it?